Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just Started Today

Hello, World. My name is Nami.
This blog will provide you some articles about my favorite Japanese band, "Kome Kome Club(a.k.a K2C)" from World Wide Web. As well as their article, you can check some info on K2C such as media appearence and English-translated lyrics of their music.

Let me introduce myself.
I'm a 23-year-old female who LOVES Japanese band "Kome Kome Club" so much. Me, personally a big fan of a guy on the drums, Mr. Ryoji Sakaguchi (a.k.a Ryo-J) But I still love each one of the members!!
I'm a kinda new fan of them. I started listening to their music from Summer of 2006.

I went to see their performance in music festival called Sound Marina this summer.
They totally ROCKed the place :) I danced my butt off to their songs like an idiot, lol.

I decided to start this weblog because I just wanted everybody out there to know about Kome Kome Club!! Hope this weblog will help you to learn about them, as well as have some interests in them!!

If you wanna contact me, please feel free to send emails to me.

No comments: