Friday, October 26, 2007

Review on Bokurano Ongaku

Kome Kome Club was on Music TV show, 僕らの音楽 (Bokurano Ongaku).
DO NOT COPY/SAVE/DOWNLOAD THE FLASH IMAGES, AND DO NOT REPOST THIS ENTRY, PLEASE!!



Man, they nailed it!!
They did a new song, too!!

Here is the list of the songs they performed with screenshots of the show.

Guest for Talk segment: 中川 翔子(Shoko Nakagawa a.k.a shokotan)



Basically, they were talking about their thoughts on live concerts.
Tokuno was really funny!! He even sang "豆の歌(Song of beans)" for Shokotan, lol.

#1 君がいるだけで


Every time I see them on the stage set of the music show, I feel "Oh, crowded again", lol.
Anyways, I really LOVE their arrangement on this song!!
It's kinda like Jazz, and it was so smooth.
Nice sounds of percussions and great orchestration.

(I'm a Ryo-J fan, so let me write a bit about him.)
A percussion he was playing on this song is called "Cajon", is a Prussian instrument.
Mmm... He's HOT!! So happy to see him play percussion!!


#2 嗚呼! 浪漫飛行


The room got even narrower, lol. Bugs Under Groove joined as dancers.
Yup, this is a b-side song from "We Are Music!" single.
I like this song better than the original version.
Again, the orchestration giving the wonderful flavor to the song.
Everyone seems enjoying themselves in the performance!!
I like to see them playing songs with smiles on their faces:)

#3 俺達の想い New song for Dralion, a circus show


Yay!! The new song!!
I'd been wondering what kind of this song would be like, cause all I knew was the song title.
This song is AWESOME.
In a song, they are singing about how happy they are to back again.
I translated the lyric, so check it if you have a minute from HERE.

No comments: