Saturday, October 13, 2007

Komedia.jp is JUST AWESOME!!

I was taking little time off from this weblog due to my health issue (I have terrible hernia...), but now I'm back.
Well, while I was gone, K2C released a-first-album-in-a-decade, "Komedia.jp".
Did you guys check it??

Let me tell you this,
This album totally ROCKS!!

I was kinda disappointed to learn that this album debuted only at No.10 on Japanese music chart...
But well, this album is just Awesome anyways so, I'm happy as hell.

I LOVE every single song, but my most favorite songs are;
"Russian Roommate" and "忘れないよ(pronounced wasure-naiyo means I'll never forget you)".

Just posting some K2C interviews and news are not so interesting enough, so I decided to put some song translation in English.

First song is going to be "忘れないよ(Wasure naiyo)"
Please look forward to it, and be sure to come back!!

No comments: