Monday, December 24, 2007

Translation for Utaban (July 27th, 2006) Part 3

Don't forget to check the chart...


(Continued from Part 2)

T: Alright, I'll ask you one more question. (*Pretend like the question was in the script from the first) "I don't want to make sablefish lunch or ginger pork lunch at catering shop again"

C: Hey, that's not on the list!!

3 said "No"

C: There are 3!?

JO: Number got bigger!!

C: We came back after the 400 episodes. So, let's talk something more special.

T: We just don't want you to disband.

C: We've been talking about catering shop for a while!! There are another things we can talk about.

Like, "Hey, Kome Kome's new single sounds very nice" or "That must be so hard to play that fast beats on the drums!!"

N: (Reads a question)"Our new single is good"

9 said "Yes"

N: Okay. I guess a lot thing happened in these 9 years (So, I'll ask this question). "It is very nice feeling to get back together again"

9 said "Yes"

N: That's wonderful!!

C: Yeah.

T&N: That's why we are saying you guys should carry on.

C: Hmmm...... Yeah... Hopefully....... You'll never know what gonna happen in the showbiz(so, we can't say for sure).

N: Ishii san!! You are so unwilling to carry on!!

T: Why are you being so negative about keep on doing??

C: I'm not!!

N: (Reads a question)"I don't want this band to be disbanded again"

8 said "No"

T: Wow!!

N: One is missing!! (Pointing at CSI)

C: No, no, no!!

N: That's terrible!! You can't do that!! Things were going fine with answers for last few questions!!

C: Nakai kun, that's just not fair!! You've been watching my finger (not to push the button). It's not fair.


Why you watch only my finger?? Does this program want to blame me for disbandment??

T: We just want you guys to carry on. That what your fans are wishing, too.

N: Right.

T: (Asking it to Minako)You have to wear skirt and show your legs... That's getting kinda tough(for your age), right??


And Hubby watches you and thinks "Honey, you don't have to do that..."

(*Japanese people call somebody's husband as "Danna san", which literally means just "husband" I guess there is no expression like this in English. So, I translated as Hubby.)

C: Would you please stop saying stuff like keeping people away from coming to our concerts in September?? I'm asking you!!

T: Don't you think so, too, Hubby??

C: Hey, could you please not to call him "Hubby" when he's on TV!? Don't call our members as Hubby or Grandpa(*Saying about Tokuno)!!

N: So, Hubby is...

C: Hey(Quit calling him "Hubby")!!

C: Everything was going so wonderful until we watched the clips.


I guess the viewers thought "Oh, I really wanna watch"(from the excitement).


N: Right.


C: But after that, conversation got too domestic.

We came here as a guest, and Nakai san welcomed us saying "Please give it up for Kome Kome Club!!" And we came into this studio with this jaunty white cloths...


Then, suddenly you guys asked "Are you 60??" (to Tokuno). And you guys tried to reveal about our financial difficulties. Isn't that just wrong as a guestshow??

T: You're acting like Yo Oizumi!! Yo Oizumi always gets pissed off(when he comes this show as a guest), saying "That's just wrong!! You guys have to praise me, I'm a guest!!"

C: Oh, alright, it's structural elements of the show... Then, that can't be helped.

N: Don't worry. I really like you guys♡

C: This kind of (praising) parts should be aired♡

T: Wait, Bon san is a leader of the band, right??

M: Yes, he is.

B: You are in charge of leader!! You have to try very hard!!

T: You should not let Ishii san take this much of initiative.

C: Wait!! That sounds like I'm poking my nose in his business!!

B: Teppei chan is very moody person.

C: Yeah, I am.

B: So, we are saying "Let's think about keep on doing the band only if our audience really enjoyed our stages for tour in autumn"

T: So many people are coming to your concerts, right??

N: They must have gotten huge expectations.

B: We are nervous for sure.

T: What are you nervous about??

B: Coz we have blank period for these 9 years.

C: Yeah, the blank period.

T: (Saying it to Tokuno)Oh, it got harder to move your hands and stuff (from aging), right??

C: Why do you have to digress from the subject (to aging)!?

T: And you (Minako) go like "(My legs used to be flexible, so) I could reach them more higher..."

M: Oh, please stop it... It's a serious matter for me...

N: What he saying has too much reality??

C: (Yelling to Minako) How come you answer to his joke so seriously!?



THX for reading!!

No comments: