Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Music Video for つ・よ・が・り is available now!!

Okay, I found music video for 米米CLUB's new single, Tsuyogari.

Here it is.
VIDEO CREDIT goes to kinson888. THX for your upload.





This is my personal opinion. Dis me on the comment section if you like, lol.
I think this video is HORRIBLE!!
Like, It's WAY TOO CHEESY!!
Coz they didn't shoot anything new for this single...
It was made by scenes from their live performances 1 to 2 years ago.
(It's kinda same way as their music video for We Are Music!)

Man!!
Is their record company being mean to K2C or something!?!?

Since this single is a theme song for TV drama,
it can be a very good opportunity to promote Kome Kome Club to the massive numbers of ppl.

But, hey!!
They are playing different songs in the video, lol.
This vid will totally ruin those opportunity..............

Well, It's okay............................
I still love them anyways.

Hopefully they will shoot completely new stuff for the next single,
Or I'll be so frickin sad!!!!!


What did you think??

No comments: